The Twin Cities Trainer is Joel Krings. Joel is a well educated, experienced, and personable trainer. Joel runs his business out of Southside Athletic in Burnsville, Minnesota.
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Emphasis in Exercise Management
- Certified with the National Institute of Health Science
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified through the American Red Cross
- Over 5 years experience in the Health and Fitness Industry
- Advanced experience training people from all walks of life. From young athletes to the elderly, everyone can improve with the Twin Cities Trainer
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with a multitude of injuries and health concerns
- Competitive Bodybuilder and Powerlifter
Joel began personal training as far back as high school, designing and implementing programs for many of his friends. When he got to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, he knew that he wanted to work in the Health Industry and began his education in the Kinesiology department. After interning with Health Fitness Corporation at the Best Buy Corporate location, Joel decided to go into business as a personal trainer. From there, Joel has trained a multitude of different clients, getting results with anyone who is willing to put in the effort to improve health.
HOME | ABOUT US | TRAINING SERVICES | VIDEOS | BLOG | MAKE CONTACT
Twin Cities Trainer · 1119 Riverwood Dr. · Burnsville, MN 55337
Copyright ©2012 Joel Krings and America’s Print Center All rights reserved.